Sunday 17 July 2016

Just a little note to say ...

This is another sample from my pull-out feature in Papercraft Essentials issue 135 featuring Jasmine Texting from Lili of the Valley and Time For Tea Cottage papers from Nitwits.

I love this simple layout with the quarter circle panel, although I did get in a bit of a mess while distressing the edges of the watercolour paper which just seems to dissolve into a fine dust when it's rubbed with the distressing tool blade!  And I'm not exactly one for housework.  A house becomes a home when you can write 'I love you' in the dust on the furniture!



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



10 comments:

Sarah said...

A really pretty card Annette and I like this design, love how you did the sentiment. As for housework...life's too short except for when the monster in-law visits!! xx

Carol S. said...

Love this card and both the colouring and design are perfect. I usually dust every 2 weeks now. Used to be every few days!! In my younger, house proud days. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Deborah said...

Beautiful card with lovely colouring.
Deborah A

Christine L said...

LOVE this.... the simplicity is soooo effective, and I love that floral paper too!

And yes..... my house is DEFINITELY a home if you go by the amount of dust in it!!

Christine x

Larissa said...

Fabulous card! I love the layout on this card, really amazing.

-xxx-

Kat W said...

Setting the image in a quarter circle with the beautiful paper behind gives this such an elegant feel and your soft colouring looks gorgeous :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Monika Gulyas said...

Lovely card with fabulous image and colouring! Thank you for joining our July challenge at Country View Challenges!

Craftyfield said...

Delightful! Love that image and how you coloured it. Thanks for joining us at Country View Challenges this month.

Linby said...

What a wonderful layout, just love it. Pinning for future inspiration! Thanks so much for taking the time to share with us at Penny Black & More.
Lynn x
DT

Ellibelle said...

Such a fun design and beautiful coloring!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More! Good luck and don't forget you can enter up to 3 times.